Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas Back in Miami

I was spending a week in Miami and it happened to be Christmas time. I hadn't seen my friends in over a year and we were planning on dressing up for the 24th and then do an ugly sweater party for the 25th. I decided to wear the dress I had bought for thanksgiving, but didn't wear because it became casual. I was planning on doing wine with green accessories and since I came down to Miami, I was able to do green heels as well. I didn't get many pictures because I didn't have enough time before when we all got ready and then my friend helped me out by taking some full body shots while our other friends stepped outside, but then she got a creepy shot with my friend's teenage brother who decided to photobomb, became the highlight the next morning, creepy prom picture as everyone kept putting it.


Wine colored Forever 21 lace dress, Avon necklace, 2 Henri Bendel green bracelets and Fioni green heels from Payless, which sadly broke from being in storage for so long and had to thrown out because they broke. Was only able to wear them twice and they were comfortable heels, which is hard to find, I need for find another pair like those.


My nails were also green, which I had done before I left NYC.


Everyone with their ugly sweaters on the 25th.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates