Thursday, April 16, 2015

Warm Lace

Today, Wednesday I was able to dress up a bit to go into the capital for my grandparent's 65th anniversary lunch. I didn't bring much clothing here, so I have a very limited amount of options. I did a look I had done before, but with different accessories.
I wore a long black lace top from Wet Seal that was a gift, leggings and sandals from Carrion. I thought wearing leggings would be ok, but I was very wrong. It was the hottest day we have ever felt there, removing and putting them on were like leather pants.
I went with turquoise accessories again, but all different ones. Statement necklace from H&M, Claire's earrings borrowed from mother, Henri Bendel bow ring, pearl bracelet from Zetram Designs and bangles were gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates