Monday, April 20, 2015

Burger Sunday

It was Sunday, my mother, my friend and I were all headed out to eat at a burger place we had always just passed by, which had WiFi. My friend had a burger, my mother a sandwich and I had pancakes with milkshakes. I have only been doing these kinds of shots because I always have to leave in a hurry and these were actually taken outside the house when we were all leaving.
I wore a gray flowy top that was a gift, black skinny jeans from Max Rave, sandals from a local vendor and red crossbody from Marshall's.
I borrowed this gold and black stone stainless steel pendant and earnings set from my mother, the omega chain was my own all bought here in Nicaragua.
Wore my Guess watch and both bracelets are Zetram Designs.
Just a shot taken while walking and hair in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates