Thursday, April 23, 2015

Casual Town Shopping

This was meant to be posted a few days ago, but I've been so busy with it being my friend's last week in Nicaragua and the blogger app was giving me problems. Of course it's better late than never. This was for one of the 2 days going into the next town for some free WiFi and fragrance shopping, since I had told my friend of this place that sold designer perfumes for much less.
I wore a black tank from Gap, jeans from The Limited, sandals from a local vendor and my red crossbody from Marshall's.
For jewelry I wore the Saks Fifth Avenue necklace a friend had given me, earrings part of a set from Mad Rag, a Guess watch, H&M chain link bracelet and pearl bracelet from Zetram Designs.
To cool ourselves off, of course we had some ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates