Monday, April 27, 2015

Texas T-Shirt Day

This was heading into the next town again with my friend to do some last minute shopping before she was to head back to Miami. Since the day before I had gone in some black and white sandals I hadn't worn in a while and they ended up hurting me, this time I opted for sneakers. We went for some park WiFi and shopping for some beads for myself and for her sister, they have much cheaper prices in Nicaragua than in the US.
I wore a Lonestar Texas t-shirt I got at the Houton airport, jeans from The Limited, sneakers were a gift and red crossbody from Marshall's.
Pearl earrings were made by me, Zetram Designs, stainless steel omega was bought in Nicaragua and Henri Bendel ring.
Guess watch, pearl bangle was a gift and Henri Bendel cuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates