Thursday, May 7, 2015

Air Blue

I was only able to take two pictures and they were taken in the cab on our way to Managua, which is where the airport is. We left earlier so we could pick up my dad from his school and then head to a boat to have our last drinks together before I would leave to Miami. I wore a blue top that was a gift, freshwater pearl necklace from no more rack, which is now choxi, earrings from Burlington Coat Factory and ring set from Henri Bendel.
Guess watch, Henri Bendel bangle and Zetram Designs bracelet.
The manicure I created a few days before leaving, a blue French.
This was my first trip with a different luggage since my usual one is falling apart. The airline limit was 40lbs and my luggage was 72.5lbs, has to pay a lot in extra fees. When I came to Nicaragua, I brought 2 luggage and this time I was only bringing back one.
This was the boat we were having the drink on. When my friend was here, we discovered this place and had some drinks, this was the first time with my mother.
We had a Margarita each since they have 2 for 1 specials and it was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates