Thursday, May 7, 2015

Macy's Interview

Yesterday I had an interview at Macy's, which I had scheduled when they sent me an email. I had applied on Sunday, same day I arrived in Miami on the red eye with no sleep and in the store, while there I encountered a really nice employee who was very helpful and assured me that I already had the job along with another employee that said the same and in fact after doing the interview, I got the job.

I wore a black ruffled top that was a gift, Express pants, a blazer my friend just gave me on Sunday when I arrived and Payless flats.

The necklace and the earrings were borrowed from my friend and my temporary roommate.
A Guess watch, faux pearl bracelet from Zetram Designs and a stainless steel bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates