Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Outdoor Wedding Reception

My friend's big day had finally come and it was going to be a long day for me, since I had to wake up at 3am to work to then party all night long.

New striped dress from Ross, Lela Rose heels from Payless and the clutch I wore which is not shown was from Burlington Coat Factory.
I had forgotten to take a "view from the top" picture of my shoes, so I took one when I arrived at the reception, since there was still some daylight out.
Showing my blue eye make up and eyeliner.
New earrings from Payless, new necklace from Mirina Collections, ring from Charming Charlie, black bracelet made by me, Zetram Designs, Target watch and bracelet worn on the other wrist with pearls is from Burlington Coat Factory.
My gel manicure to match my dress for that night, which I did a few days before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates