Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Another Gran Pacifica Trip

Finally my first post in April, I left on the first to Nicaragua and I don't get back to the states until the 15th. I was able to do this post while staying at Gran Pacifica, which is a really nice place we had stayed once before in November. They have big two story houses or condos by the beach, we stayed at a condo, which was actually the same one we stayed at before. They offer air conditioner, full kitchen, living room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, balcony overlooking their pool and the beach.

Top, shorts and sandals all from Rainbow.
Earrings from mini in the box, ring from Charming Charlie, blue bracelet from Miss A, other bracelets from mini in the box and Guess watch.
We were still guests, so I had to take the arm candy picture with the bracelet they put on you when you first arrive.
Our view from the balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates