Monday, April 6, 2015

Ghost Town Mall

My friend and I picked Friday to go to the capital and see Fast and Furious 7, the only mall we could see it in was Galerias, which is the same mall we saw Insurgent because the other mall dubbes them in Spanish and we wanted to do the VIP experience. I only did it once years ago with Live Free or Die Hard just before I flew back to Miami, it's recliner seats, waiters with menus that offer all kinds of food from burgers to pizza to sushi and there are also drinks, I ordered a half bottle of white wine, which is actually a medium sized bottle, definitely overpriced since I can get the normal sized bottle for $3 at Navarro (Miami pharmacy) in red and this one cost $10. The movie was to start at 1:10pm and we wanted to go early so we could walk around the mall and stores before the 2+ hours movie. We reached the mall at 10:40am and we were asked multiple times where we were going by security guards because the mall was closed, it was saint week last week and that day was food Friday, movie just had to come for this impossible week.
I didn't have time to take full outfit shots and I just took what I could at the mall. I wore jeans from Ross, ruffle top was a gift from that same friend and white sandals are from my mother.
My arm candy was kept very simple with just my Guess watch and the pearl bracelet I made, Zetram Designs. Hopefully one day I can expand my watch collection, since I only have two.
I wore gold stainless steel earrings with pearls, Saks Fifth Avenue necklace and Revlon lipstick in the shade Pink in the Afternoon.
Here we were crossing the street to get to the mall, on the far left in the picture.
The interior of the ghost mall. I took a picture of my feet extended on the recliner in the VIP room, but on my iPod, so I will put it up once I get WiFi.
Just before leaving the mall, we had a cookie shake, which are so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates