Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Red on Red on Red

On Friday my friend and I headed with mom to her job, so we could go to the nearby mall and finally just get out of the house. Since we have to wake up at 4:30am when we go with her and it was my hair washing day, I put it up in a very high bun, which was a hairstyle I had seem mostly on fashion illustrations on instagram. My hair is way too long, so there was a lot of weight up top and it was painful around mid day, but it was 97 degree weather out there and I was not taking it down. Because it was a very early day and still semi dark when we left, these are the only pictures I was able to take, which are at th school where mom works.
I wore a red tank that was a gift, jeans from The Limited, red crossbody from Marshall's, earrings were a gift from Colombia, necklace is a sterling silver chain with a pendant from Michaels and the rings were from a 4 ring set from H&M that I will never wear again since I took them off in a cafe bathroom to wash my hands and were gone when I went to check sadly.
Guess watch, sterling silver Swarovski bracelet from my trip to Mexico and large red and clear bracelet from Henri Bendel.
Just a crazy face I made when I was taking a pic to send to a friend back in Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates