Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring Blue

This Saturday my friend and I went into the city to watch Insurgent with my cousin, since she had brought Divergent and we saw it 2 days before to be current with the sequel. We left early, since the movie was at 1:10 and we would be meeting up with my cousin at noon. From the previews this series didn't interest me, but after seeing them, I actually quite enjoy them. I look forward seeing the third installment.
The blue top is one my friend brought for me this month, jeans from Ross and heeled sandals were from my mother.
Since we were going to the movies at the nicer mall, I dressed nice and wore some nice jewelry. Pearl earrings from Burlington Coat Factory, real pearl necklace borrowed from my mother from Gordon's, ring set from online, Guess watch, HM bracelet and pearl bracelet from my company Zetram Designs.
Some Wet n' Wild and Physicians Formula eyeshadows, of course my new Avon mascara and what's left of my Chanel lipstick sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates