Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Knee High Green

For Saint Patrick's Day, since my friend had just come a week earlier, she had brought me some stuff to wear for this green filled holiday. She brought me knee high socks and shamrock earrings, which she also got herself a pair.
I wore a dark green cami from Forever 21, shorts from Ross, knee high socks from Big Lots and shoes from a local store.
Irish for a day.
I was finally able to use my new make up, the mascara and lipstick from Avon. The mascara is amazing, makes my lashes longer and curls them more than my lash curler, loving it so much I'm wearing it today as well. The lipstick was more gold than I expected, I thought it was going to be a more nude color, but still great and worked with my outfit, since I was going for green and gold.
Shamrock earrings from Big Lots, necklace from my company, Zetram Designs and bracelets from Henri Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates