Thursday, March 12, 2015

Avon Lashes and Lips

I just realized I forgot to post this last week!! My last Avon order came Monday, I ordered a mascara and a nude colored lipstick with 24 kt gold in it. I started working on this post the day after I received the items, but I had no internet to post it. Mom's paycheck hadn't come in yet, so my dad couldn't go into the next town to pay for my phone internet and my friend just came this Monday at midnight and we've just stayed in watching movies, so I have not been out anywhere and still have not tried my new make up.

The 24kt gold label on the wrapper.
I could see the gold flecks within the lipstick and couldn't wait to finally try it.
I received these products on Monday of last week and didn't get the chance to try them on until in the next post, which is St. Patrick's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates