Monday, July 13, 2015

Pops of Turquoise

This was another Macy's work day outfit, I've been wearing many, but have not been able to take any pictures. My mother was here for a week last week and I was either working or busy doing things with her. I wanted to wear my new necklace and since it was turquoise, everything else was that color as well.

I wore Express pants, black ruffle top was a gift and sandals, which are not shown are from Rainbow.
Headband from Scünci, earrings were a gift, necklace was also a gift. As I've mentioned before, my friend gets me many things from garage sales.

Watch from Target, silver bracelet was bought in Mexico and bangle from Henri Bendel.
I had done my nails the day before, so it just happened to match with the jewelry, I used my new polish from Revlon Parfumerie in surf spray and fresh linen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates