Thursday, July 16, 2015

Statements and Lipstick

For another work day I wore all black with statement jewelry. It was going to be a short shift and my aunt was going to pick me up after work, since I didn't work the next day, I would stay over at her place and it was nice since my grandparents are in town. My mother had sent some stuff with them, so that was also another reason to see them. It was a very calm and easy day at work, since for the first hour we had a seminar showcasing some new Guess products, had free donuts and got a free Guess notebook. It also started raining really hard again, which didn't let my aunt or grandparents get out of the car when they came, they had to stay in the parking lot and wait for me. I was also in need of someone to sign a document for me to send as proof of employment for something, which involves some waiting at the end of my shift, didn't even get a chance to clock out, but the system does it automatically after 10 minutes.

I wore my Express pants as always, soon I will mix it up, maybe with skirts, different pants or dresses and black top with some ruffles was a gift.
My necklace and earring set was a gift from a friend, which was made by her sister, Jacque and Jewels. I also finally tried my new free lipstick I got that day at Macy's when they did the Urban Decay demonstration on me.
I had posted about this lipstick in a previous post, but in case anyone forgot, here it is again. My free mini lipstick from Urban Decay at Macy's in Jilted.
The free Guess notebook from the seminar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates