Monday, July 20, 2015

New for Macy's

Earlier last week I placed my first order for mini in the box, which I had been wanting to try for more than a year now. I was going to place a small order to see if I would receive my package and sure enough I did, even within 4 days after I placed my order. I ordered them Monday and they arrived Friday, I was set to work the next day, so naturally I wore both my new items, earrings and a black watch. There was also a necklace floating around the room that I wanted to try and I did.

This was the first time I wore my London shirt for work, which I got in Nicaragua, pants from Express and sandals from Rainbow.
My new blue flower earrings with 3 cubic zirconia in the center from mini in the box along with the new black Geneva watch and necklace was found laying around the room, either my roommate's or her sister's.
I had actually set up some bracelets to wear with my new watch, but I forgot to put them on before heading out to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates