Tuesday, July 21, 2015

New Brows

I had been using the brown shade of an all over powder from Physician's Formula for my brows, but now it broke into a million pieces of the little that was left and I needed something new for my eyebrows. I headed to CVS after work a few days ago to look around and see the travel size section since I am going to North Carolina August 1st. I always like looking at the makeup section even when I'm not shopping for anything, but lucky I did because I found a pencil for my eyebrows in the shade taupe, which I was told would be the color I would use since I'm blonde.



My roommate used to work for Sephora and she's really into makeup, she noticed a difference because she asked if I had done something to my eyebrows, if I had dyed them. We are believers that the eyebrow can change your face, I first noticed this when they were done for me the first time for my brother's wedding back in 2005.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates