Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Lace and Shop Outfits

For this Macy's work day I put on a jewelry combination I hadn't done before and a necklace I hadn't wot to work. I wore some new Express pants that fit great on the waist, but we're too long and I didn't have a stapler to temporarily hem them. I was going to take pictures of my full outfit when I got back from work, but that became impossible when I got out at 1pm and my bus didn't come until 2:36pm, it poured relentlessly, which started when I was waiting for my first bus, started again while on the second bus, I had to stop at a store to refill my bus card and wait for the bus again, started pouring again while I was waiting under just an umbrella for a little over 30 minutes, I had to walk back to the house with very wet pants and after 5pm. This all happened yesterday and I will probably continue to get wet tomorrow, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I just hope I don't get sick. My earrings are from Express, necklace is from Madrag and lace top was a gift.

Since I don't have any more shots of that outfit, thought I'd show some outfits I took pictures of from stores. The following two are dresses from Macy's I thought were really nice, both from INC.

I walked into Kmart with my aunt and grandparents last week after they picked me up from work on another raining day and saw this near the entrance, I couldn't help but think of the movie clueless. I took a picture and sent it to my friend and she totally agreed, very clueless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates