Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Fancy Light Blue

For a very early Macy's work day, I wanted to wear this necklace because so hadn't worn it in a while. The earrings I had never worn to work or ever for that matter, I could never find the right occasion for them. I thought they might be too fancy and put out another pair in case in the morning when I put them on, I would change my mind, but they worked out well with the ensemble.

The pants were Express and top was a gift.
Necklace from H&M, earrings were a gift, bow ring from Henri Bendel, Guess watch and necklace used as a bracelet that was a gift.
I actually took the above and below pic while at work and I went to a couple of stores after work and the necklace/bracelet broke while I was at the register. I collected all the beads and will have to fix it when I actually have time whenever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates