Thursday, July 30, 2015

What's Old is New Again

I had gone yesterday to where I used to live to get some stuff and drop off a birthday present since I couldn't be there Saturday as that is the day of my trip and will be heading straight to the airport from work. I looked through my boxes specifically looking for my black heels, which I didn't find, but found some tops I could wear to casually and to work including this lace one. I thought, perfect, I now have tomorrow's outfit! It was like what's old is new again.

Black lace top was a gift, the tag says Free People with a Forever 21 cami underneath and pants were bought in Nicaragua.

Black rose studs were from a set from Madrag, new faux pearl necklace was a gift as well as the bracelet and black watch from mini in the box.
I gave my ponytail a braid to make it different, since this neckline required an updo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates