Monday, August 3, 2015

Pencil Skirt for Macy's

I have finally worn a skirt for work, since I was going directly to the airport after work on Saturday to see my brother and his family, I thought I'd dress up a little. Many coworkers thought I was dressed nicely, since I normally wear pants, well, always until now. Even my brother commented that I was so dressed up for the airport, but I explained I was coming straight from work. The necklace was actually part of a new top I got for my brother's police academy graduation, but would be wearing another necklace with it. When I was looking for a top, I thought why not a two for one with a necklace included.

Peplum top and sandals from Rainbow and pencil skirt from The Limited.


I flat ironed my hair the night before and some in the morning, but still it frizzed up, since it had rained that morning.
Since I leave the apartment to go to work at 6:30am, I didn't have time for any pictures as most mornings, so I took them at work in the bathroom, which unfortunately didn't have all the lights turned on because the store wasn't opening for another 2 hours.
Necklace from Rainbow, watch from Guess, stack rings from Henri Bendel and earrings were a gift, which are vintage from 1928.

1 comment:

Follow Us @soratemplates