Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Sephora Primer

It was a few days before I was to leave to North Carolina and I needed a primer, since my samples were all gone. I wanted to get the travel size of the Benefit primer, since it was $10 and I was going to use it for travel, but there were no more and as I was headed empty handed, I noticed a section of primers and decided to have a look. I saw this primer from the Sephora brand and it was a nice size like the mineral veil primer I had a sample of. A 0.5 ounces for $15 seemed like a better opportunity than the 0.25 ounces of the Benefit primer.

It went on buttery smooth and I love that I only need a little bit for my whole face.
Here I am with the primer and my make up after a long day at work, I would say it's a keeper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates