Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Peplum in Wake Forest

This Saturday was my first full day in Wake Forest, North Carolina with my brother, his wife, kids, the wife's parents, our grandparents, aunt and uncle, our cousin would be arriving later in the day with his wife. I was sleeping in my nephew's room and wow, it definitely had great lighting, just wish I could bring back this lighting to my room in Miami. I wasn't really doing anything that day, but playing with my nephews and a little walk with them until later that day when I went out with the boys, my brother, our cousin and my brother's friend. At the bottom is what happened on our little "outing".

Peplum top was a gift, new skinny jeans from Walmart and sandals from Rainbow.

Wore my fancy earrings that were a gift, Henri Bendel ring and bangle and I finally got my H&M chain link bracelet back, which I had left in Nicaragua and my mother sent back with a friend that had gone with her to Mexico and could bring back, since she lives in Miami.


My brother has a new Jeep 4x4 and really wanted to test the limits by mudding, but towards the end as we were leaving, he went through a wet spot which they all thought was shallow, but was so not. It was like quicksand and it was an hour before they could get it out and just so happened to be with the friend's 2 wheel drive. I definitely got the full North Carolina experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates