Thursday, August 6, 2015

Tucked In Sleeves

It was the day of my brother's police academy graduation, but we didn't need to be ready until 4:30 and since I forgot to bring a cami to wear underneath another shirt I would wear, I had to wear the new top I would be wearing later that day for the graduation. Since I would be wearing it with a high waisted skirt, it was going to look different and I made the sleeves different as well, I tucked them in. Again, the lighting in this room was amazing for these shots.

Black top from Rainbow that came with the gold necklace I wore to work for Macy's with the pencil skirt and to fly to NC, jeans from The Limited and sandals from Rainbow.

Blue flower earrings from mini in the box, ring from Henri Bendel and Guess watch.
The view of my brother's backyard, such a great place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates