Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Black and Green For Macy's

Saturday I had a 7am shift at Macy's since it was the day before Father's Day and people always shop last minute. At work there were flyers saying to wear green and black on Friday and Saturday, apparently I was one of the only three who listened. For Saturday I had already planned to wear my new top and just added green jewelry. I had to wake up at 4:15am, since I live far from work and I have to take two buses to get there, so I barely had time to take these pictures let alone full body ones.

Black peplum top from Rainbow, black pants from Express and sandals from Payless.
New green necklace and earrings set were a gift from my friends many garage sale findings, ring from an online wholesaler and both green bracelets from Henri Bendel.
Added a green headband as well to have more green in my outfit.
For Friday I wore a green cami from Forever 21 and a black cardigan from H&M. Necklace from Avon, earrings made by me with materials fr Micheals and bracelet from Henri Bendel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates