Monday, June 22, 2015

VS Semi-Annual Sale

So I might have gone a little crazy at the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale last week, it was kind of hard to avoid when you work at the mall. I first went on Wednesday the 17th to look for some new underwear I wanted because there was one that I own that I love because of the material, nylon. I noticed there was a sale and my friend was also looking for some items there to gift and would be good for me to get it for her, since she couldn't go out. There were $3.99 and $4.99 panties, 50% to 60% off beauty items and $5 splashes and lotions. I made three separate transactions on two days.

The first transaction was that Wednesday when I first discovered the sale. I also opened up an Angel Card, which I was approved for and saved $15 off that first purchase.
Seduction, originally priced at $49, was on sale for $26.
These next two items, the three piece Heavenly set and mini Angel perfume were for my friend's gift. Set originally priced at $42 was $14.70 and the Angel perfume was $10.

Two 8.4oz Sexy Little Things Heartbreaker originally priced at $25 were $8.75 each.
An Angel rollerball originally priced at $18 was $9. This one was definately for me to keep.
Got a really cute iPhone 5 case in black and white with a gold bow, I don't have an iPhone, but plan on changing to one since androids just consume way too much battery for me. Originally priced at $18, was $9.

The second transaction was the day after on Thursday, I was able to go before work, since my shift started at 4pm and I went to the mall early. This time, there were beauty products at 75% off, much better than the day before. This time I got a lot more things as my mom is coming for a week and these things sell more expensive in Nicaragua.
I found these mini fragrances in the 75% off section, which weren't there the day before. They were originally priced at $15 and were $3.75, thought that price was amazing, so I got 4. I told my friend about it and that it smelled good, she wanted one as well.
The body splashes were 5 for $20 or $5 each if you buy one, so got six as one was for my friend's present, along with the other items she wanted me to buy for her. Originally they are $14 each, they were $4 each.
I got two midnight mimosa, two secret crush, enchanted apple and forbidden fantasy.
I got another heartbreaker since it was 75% off now at $6.25 and a lotion to go with it, originally priced at $20, was $5.
There were no more heavenly sets like the one I first got, so I got two other choices, both Sexy Escape vacation kits. This one is the Tease kit that comes in a soft pink zipper case, which you can't see in the picture, but it is pink. Originally priced at $42, was $11.25.

Comes with a lip stain, Noir Tease perfume and a beach wave spray for your hair in coconut.
The other set was the Heavenly one, in a different kind of kit. This one comes with a white zipper case. I didn't realize until after I took the picture that I show up in the reflection, I tried to get out of the way, but I guess it didn't work.

This one also comes with a lip stain, but in another shade and the beach wave spray also in coconut and a perfume, but in Heavenly.
I had already finished my shopping at Victoria's Secret and started walking to my job, but noticed a smaller store that only sold beauty products like perfumes that also said 75% off and decided to check it out to see if they had the same products as the main store. Luckily I found these that were not being sold at the main store that were originally priced at $30 and were $7.50.
Six .9oz scents that come in a gold coin purse. Scents are Very Sexy Now, Heavenly Summer, Heavenly, Bombshell, Noir Tease and Very Sexy.

I am sure these items will sell like hot cakes in Nicaragua as people over there love Victoria's Secret products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates