Sunday, June 21, 2015

Long Black Lace

I have another work outfit, which is for Macy's of course, not Publix. Leggings are allowed as long as they are not worn as pants, same principle in fashion, make sure your top is long enough to cover your butt. My shift didn't start until 4, so I headed to the mall earlier and walked around. This was my second day shopping for a lot of things at Victoria's Secret, since they are having a semi-annual sale and it's a great one, ends this weekend and I will show all the goodies I got for tomorrow's post.

Long lace top from Wet Seal, leggings were a gift and sandals from Rainbow with flat ironed hair, I have to take advantage of the days I'm not working at Publix, since there we have to have our hair up and in a hair net.

More of a natural light here straight from the sliding doors and not in the bathroom with that yellow light.
Pendant and earring set from Nicaragua, omega chain as well, Henri Bendel ring from the three ring set and pearl bangles were a gift.

Since I went early to the mall, I quickly checked out Macy's women, since I work in the men's building. I wanted to try and find the black cupcake skirt I didn't take last time because it was a large, in the middle of that, an associate walks up to me and asked if I was in a hurry because she wanted me to be he model. I told her I was in a bit of a hurry and didn't want to remove and reply makeup, since I still had to go to Victoria's Secret. She said it would only take 5 minutes and I didn't have to remove any makeup, I said ok. She applied a golden colored highlighter to my eye lids and corner of my eyes, some highlight to my checks, blush, bronzer and thickening mascara and her are the results.

When I got home, my roommate wants to see my makeup and was like "your makeup looks great", I explained so had it done at Urban Decay inside Macy's, she was very impressed with it and said the same thing makeup artist had said, it opens up my eyes.
I also reviewed a free mini lipstick.

Better picture to see the true color of the lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates