Friday, June 19, 2015

Bendels in Miami

Since I had gone to Dadeland mall with my roommate for the Sephora class, I remembered there was a Henri Bendel here and wanted to check it out, since the only one I had been to was the flagship one in NYC. It's a lot smaller than the flagship, but still stocked with many cute things. I went to look around and ask for an application, still trying to land that Bendel job.



I was told they are not hiring at the moment, butbI could still fill out the application and talk to the manager when I bring it back with my resume. This job would be more convenient than the Macy's since it's two busses away and an almost 2 hour total ride, I haven't gone on bus here, but the car ride was 15 minutes. Let's see what happens.
This was meant to be posted on Tuesday, but I've been working all day of everyday and with travel time to and from almost 2 hours each, I barely have time to even sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates