Monday, June 1, 2015

Black Lace and Cupcake Skirt

Same day, different outfit. I had bought two of these kind of skirts, cupcake skirts as they are called since they flare out and thought I could wear one of them to my friend's birthday party, I just needed a top to go with it. I went to Rainbow, which is a store very close to me, thought I could do a crop top since the skirt would be high waisted and it did work. Getting dressed and putting my jewelry on was rushed, my roommate and I had to rush out of there, so I was only able to take pictures at my friend's house.

Wore my new Macy's cupcake skirt from fsr, top from Rainbow and shoes from Payless.

Went for a classier look with all the pearls, freshwater pearl necklace from nomorerack, which is now choxi, earrings from Burlington Coat Factory, Henri Bendel bow ring, Guess watch, small pearls bracelet is Zetram Designs and the bigger pearls bracelet was taken off the neck of a stuffed dog, which was the dog from legally blonde.



1 comment:

Follow Us @soratemplates