Sunday, May 31, 2015

Open Plaid

It was Friday and I was going to go to the movies with a friend to see San Andreas and just hang around the plaza to check out the stores. It was three buses to and another three back, a lot of traveling that day, not to mention it was another friend's birthday that day and we would go to her party that night. The movie was very entertaining and at that theater they were giving out free movie posters, we got San Andreas and Entourage.

I had picked up a few things I had left behind here where I used to live, clothes and shoes I hadn't worn in a long time including this plaid shirt from Madrag worn openly with a Forever 21 cami and jeans from The Limited.
This plaid shirt has zero stretch, so I have to wear it open since my boobs are too big and got bigger since the last time I wore this it.

This necklace was just given to me by the same friend that always gives me things, bean earrings from Nicaragua, rings from H&M, watch from Target and bracelets were gifts.

I just dyed my hair to a blonder shade, had to use two boxes for my whole head.
Better lighting pictures taken the day before, same day I dyed it. I used Revlon Colorsilk in shade 04.


1 comment:

Follow Us @soratemplates