Wednesday, May 27, 2015

White Lace and Pearls

Yesterday was my first day off since I worked the Memorial Day weekend, my friend's birthdays are this weekend and one of them is having a small getty at her new home and I needed to find some gifts for both of them. I was planning on going to Big Lots and the Dollar Store since the buses I take to work pass by there. I got there around 2pm and ended leaving until almost 8:30pm, I was window shopping first at each store before deciding what to get and had lunch there, since it's all in one plaza. There were so many ideas, but since I just started working and had to pay rent, I barely have any money, especially for the things I would love to give them. Including things at Macy's, where I'm working now, like Pharrell William's collaboration with Adidas (picture posted below).

Skinny jeans are from a store in Dolphin Mall in Miami, white lace top from a vendor in Nicaragua and sandals from Carrion, a store in Nicaragua.

I've kept using my new best friend, which was the product review I did, Physician's Formula Conceal RX, still wonderful.
I mostly wore pearls that day, necklace and bracelet are my line, Zetram Designs and earrings are Burlington Coat Factory.

Pharrell's line with Adidas. Loved the jacket for me, but $80 even though it's in the guy's department, which is where I work.

1 comment:

Follow Us @soratemplates