Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Macy's Work and Shopping

Here is my Memorial Day outfit for work minus my black cardigan and shoes, I was at the women's Macy's dressing room since I had an hour to kill before work and they were the only stores open before 10am. This was the only picture I took and I took it to show my friend my matching shirts and new socks, red and blue which was a set from Rainbow, which is a fashion store within walking distance of me. I wore 2 camis from Forever 21, I normally wear my Express pants, but they were dirty so I wore the black pants I got in Nicaragua when I had the interview with the call center, H&M necklace, Express earrings and bracelets were a gift.

I also wore this "I've got your six" bracelet which is a campaign partnered with Macy's for Memorial Day to help with veteran homelessness. Both the flag and the bracelet were given at work the day before Memorial Day.
I am so very happy I did decide to look through the racks at Macy's because I found some skirts I had been wanting to get. I had tried one on I'm Nicaragua that was white and mint green stripped, but was $50, which is way over priced especially for over there. These were on the sale racks from 50-75% off, I tried three on, maroon color, stripped and a black one, which was too big so I left that one out. The price on the tags were $7.90 and I was indecisive about getting both or just the stripped one, I decided on just the stripped one. I was at the register when the final price was actually $3.88 with taxes, I was shocked and quickly ran to get the other before having to run to start my shift, I am happy with my purchases and clocked in on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates