Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Product Review: Physician's Formula Conceal RX

I have just discovered my new best friend! I was in the market for a new concealer that would cover up my imperfections and acne dark spots, I have a CVS within walking distance and I was between a matte foundation and multiple concealers and then I saw the Physician's Formula section. On the front it said all the areas it covers and then I flipped it over and saw pictures of before and afters and realized this is exactly was I was looking for.


This is my skin without any makeup or products on, as you can see, I have multiple dark spots from my acne that happened from stress this past fall and winter. I'm a person who usually only gets one pimple per month.
This is after putting it on, they are immediately erased.
This is each side after finishing my whole look. It is amazing, I love it and I have definitely found the product I was looking for.

Thought I'd show some of what I wore that day, sparkly gray top was a gift, worn with skinny jeans.
Clear and gray flower earrings were a gift from my uncle years ago, ring set was bought online from my wholesaler, Guess watch and stainless steel bracelet that was a gift from Nicaragua.
I told my new roommate about this new product I discovered and she actually actually uses the same one. She showed me her half used up bottle and agrees it is amazing, she has cystic acne and it covers up very well. I discussed with her that I no longer needed to buy the $30 foundation that I was in love with from Esteè Lauder now that I found this product, which is only $10. Does the same thing, but much different prices, I think I'll stick to Physician's Formula.

This is an unpaid product review and my actual honest opinion about a new product I discovered. Only edits on pictures that were done were making them lighter since it was kind of dark in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates