Monday, May 18, 2015

After Training

Saturday was my first day off after being done with the training at Macy's, which were very long hours and lots of travel time. I decided I would just walk over to the shopping plaza near me and explore, went to Publix for some grocery shopping, checked out CVS and bought some things at Rainbow, which is a fashion store. Also took advantage of the wifi and watched some shows I had missed that week, at Publix I was the one watching SVU on my iPad while roaming the aisles in my shopping cart.

This poncho like top was a recent gift from a friend, with a Forever 21 gray cami underneath, jeans from Ross and sandals from Carrion.


This necklace and earrings set was a gift from the same friend, which was made by her sister. With this top, there was a certain type of necklace I had in mind to wear with this and this necklace did the job.
Wore my Guess watch and when I was packing to come back to Miami, I found this bracelet in one of the drawers and brought it back with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates