Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Peekaboo Peplum

Friday night, my friends and I were going to go out and this would be my last going out freely before I would start my new job at Macy's, which training would be that coming Monday and Tuesday for 6 hours each. It would also be my first night out back in Miami, we went to the Coral Gables area, which was very packed. Since I had seen my friend the day before where I had left some of my stuff, I was able to wear this new peplum top another friend had given me, but did not fit in my luggage when I left.
I wore a peekaboo peplum top with skinny jeans I had also left behind and my black Payless booties.

I wore a coin like necklace from Avon, stainless steel earrings from Nicaragua, Henri Bendel ring and bangle and my Zetram Designs pearl bracelet.

Excuse the mess, I was staying that week at a friend's house and the room was full of my stuff, her stuff and her mom's.
Turns out my training was rescheduled for today and tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday since their computers were down. My trip that day was wasted and I had worn new ballet flats which are for comfort and made for walking, but they literally killed my ankles since I have to walk and take the bus. Too late to return them now since they are full of blood, it has definitely made walking and wearing shoes difficult. This time I came with sneakers and brought the flats with to change, I really hope I can take the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates