Wednesday, June 3, 2015

All Black for Macy's

This is the first time I have been able to take full outfit pictures of my workwear and I actually took them after work. Since Macy's is all black, that's what I've been mostly wearing. I had washed my hair the night before and when I woke up at 5:30am the next day, it was still semi wet, I brushed it and flat ironed it as much as a I could, but it turned it a frizzball on my way to work. I ended up just flipping it up and flat ironed it when I got back. It was not only a bad hair day, but it was one bad thing after another, I first missed my first bus, which made me miss my second bus, didn't have time to eat breakfast or bring any snacks with me, so I was hungry all morning, that there put me in a bad mood, then I had to leave work early to make it back to my potential second job to fill out new employee paperwork and again missed my bus and I desperately needed to go to the bathroom. The day did get better as I was told I could go at any time that day, so I fixed my hair and used the bathroom before heading to Publix, finished the paperwork and bought some much needed food.

This past weekend we had two birthdays and one of them was the friend that always gives me things like clothes and jewelry. She gave me a bunch of new things and one of them was this black peplum top, glad I was able to get another black top for work worn with black Express pants.


This was the first time I wore sandals to work, apparently it's appropriate for Macy's. Sandals from Carrion, store in Nicaragua.

I had left with a new pair of dangly earrings on, but felt they were too much with the necklace for work, so I took them off. Wore my Saks Fifth Avenue necklace, Guess watch and both bracelets from Henri Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates