Thursday, October 1, 2015

Day Off at the Mall

I had a day off last week and used it to go to a nearby mall that I never go to, Dadeland Mall in Miami. This was the day I wore the burgandy Skinny pants and the black peplum top from the previous post, so I was looking good and very fall. Like what I used to do in NYC, explore places and the city solo. It was also the day the iPhone 6s came out and I saw the very long lines at the Apple store, which stayed long all the hours I was there. Henri Bendel was one of the stores I went into and loved the blue handbags wall that included the jetsetter backpack.

I thought this tiny purse was so cute and I had to take a picture, love anything small.
I went into Nordstrom and the first thing you notice are the shoes as they are by the entrance and I just had to take a picture of these beauties from Sarah Jessica Parker. I also stayed a while and an associate was helping me try on hats and scarves and taught me new ways to tie a scarf, even turning it into a cardigan. I was looking at the hats since I have been looking for a fall one ever since I tried on that burgandy one from Henri Bendel in the flagship store in NYC last year.
As I kept exploring the mall, I noticed an area that I had never stepped foot in and they had a macaron kiosk. I have never tried them and always wanted to, so I headed that way. They had a lot to chose from and other confections.
I chose three flavors...Madagascar Black Vanilla, Rose Lychee and Orange Chocolate Grand Marnier. I will have to say hands down the best was the vanilla, I was in heaven when I was eating that one.
I also received a free sample, which I have yet to try from Orogold.
I went into JCPenney just to look around until I headed to the jewelry section. At first I liked a ring and was going to get it even though it was a size 7 and I'm a 6 that was silver and blue that looked like a Zales ring I saw years ago, but this one was $18 on sale. Then I stumbled onto this beauty that was only a few dollars more and a great addition for my fall outfits as I will be going to NC again at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates