Thursday, October 8, 2015

All Black and Luggage Tags

This workday was wearing this necklace for the first time, which was ordered in July for my brother's police academy graduation in NC, but since it didn't arrive in time, I bought another necklace and this one was just left in my drawer when it came. Well, I finally was able to wear it and used it for work. I had thought of a black and white look with other accessories and clothes, I did all black clothes, black watch, white bracelets and clear earrings. The black skinny jeans from Walmart and top from Rainbow.

Clear flower earrings, necklace, watch and bracelets all from mini in the box.
It was a nice surprise coming from work and finding my first order from Brittany Fuson on my bed. The shipping speed was pretty fast, I didn't expect it this soon, but a very delightful surprise.
I had ordered 3 different luggage tags and loving each one, which I will soon put to use as I am traveling to NC again at the end of the month for Halloween weekend, a possible trip to Nicaragua next month and another possible trip back to NC for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates