Friday, October 9, 2015

Fall Dress Up

For this day off last week I decided to do a little dress up for fall looks. I had bought a new wine colored hat that I have been wanting for a year now, my shrug that was finally washed and new pearl headband used as a necklace, so it serves two purposes. I was already dressed in a plaid top with fall colors and my dark lipstick, so I thought it would be good to see what looks I could create with the hat.

The wool hat is from JCPenney, white shrug from Burlington Coat Factory, gray cami from Forever 21, plaid tip from Kmart and skinny jeans not shown were from Walmart. Earrings from Claire's, pearl headband used as a necklace from Beya and dark lipstick from Wet n' Wild.
My roommate's dog has grown very attached to me and is there in the background.
This was the first picture I took in the clothes I wore for the day.
And here is the pearl headband as a headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates