Monday, October 12, 2015

Plaid Blue and Dark Lips

This day off last Friday, I was trying on different clothes and not much was fitting since I've lost so much weight, so I stuck with leggings and my small or extra small cami's amd even my leggings were fitting loose. I dressed casually, since I was only going to one store, which is walking distance at the plaza where my other job is and I also took advantage I was there and went to buy my cheese bread and said hello to my coworkers. It was also a good thing I went because the cake decorator had some questions about an order I took the day before for a customer. The store I had gone to was Rainbow and bought some new tops as none of my clothes fit, which will be posted in a future post.


Earrings used to belong to my mother, necklace from Miss A, ring set from Henri Bendel, black watch from mini in the box and bracelets were gifts.
My friend always called these contacts creepy eyes, so I decided to play around with them in pictures and send them to her to creep her out even more. After taking so many pictures, I actually liked some of them and created a collage and set it as my new Facebook profile picture.
Later in the day I kept playing around with the pictures, a making more facial expressions and sending them to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates