Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Iced Neck and Lace Dresses

It was an all black look again for work with some "ice" added around my neck, hence the title for this blog post. I wore black skinny jeans from Walmart, peplum top was a gift, sandals from Rainbow and backpack from Payless.

Necklace came attached to a short bought at Rainbow, earrings were a gift from Colombia, ring was bought from my wholesaler, white watch and bracelet from mini in the box.
After work, since I had to wait a bit for the next bus, I looked around Macy's women since I always go through that store to go to the bus. I looked through the clearance dresses and found these two I liked to try on. I got size small since I've lost a lot of weight lately, the pink one didn't quite zip up in the boobs area since it was not a stretch dress, it fit in all other areas.
Then I tried on the other one, which did fit and zip up all the way and that's why I took it home with me. It was about $10 something with taxes, great price for this cute and simple dress, I just need to find the right occasion to wear it, since I'm working all the time and always wearing work clothes. Although this could be worn for work with black tights and a black cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates