Thursday, October 15, 2015

Ruffles and Cops

I went with my new necklace I had bought the day before for this work day and back to my regular pants, but of course they were really big on me. Since I had some time before starting work, I had to buy some new work pants at JCPENNEY. I tried on the smallest size I found in the woman's work department, which was a 4 and it dif not fit, still too big, so I tried size 5 in the juniors departmental they did fit. Had to quickly buy them and change at work and also remove the stitching in the pockets to be able to put my phone in. The ruffles shirt was a gift, the too big pants are Express and the sandals not shown from Rainbow.

Earrings were a gift, necklace and ring from Beya and bracelet from Miss A.
I had some time outside before heading out and I took this silly picture for a friend and then she asked for a plant selfie, so I did.
I needed to take a picture showing the size difference, I also took another that shows it more, but it also showed my bra more, so I didn't need to post that one here.
This blog post was called ruffles and cops for a reason. My friend had offered some costumes to give and I wanted the cop one, she had warned me it was kinda short, but when I tried it on....it was really short and very slutty. I definitely can't wear that out in public, the shirt goes up and above my boobs when I lift my arms up, but it was fun to try on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates