Friday, October 16, 2015

Fancy Plaid

My day off and it was spent going to Dadeland Mall agaim, but this time with a friend. Again I was trying on many of my clothes to see what I would wear that day and nothing was fitting me. I wanted to try and do a fall look like a nice skirt with black tights, but one skirt fit loose and there were no nice tops for any of my skirts or any that fit, I ended up with skinny jeans and my new plaid top that also didn't fit. I bought it in medium when I should've gotten a small, so I just had to tie it with a ponytail in the back. I also wanted it to be a nicer look, so I paired it with my fancy necklace I had only worn once for my brother's police academy graduation in NC back in August.

Plaid shirt from Rainbow, skinny jeans from Walmart and sandals from Rainbow. Since we were going to be at that mall, I wanted to get some new bras at that Macy's because the Macy's I work at doesn't have my size, since I am a 32G and Wacoal is the only brand I've found that fits. In the dressing room is where I was able to take full outfit shots after I tried on the bras and this picture below does not do me justice, wide hips.
Necklace is Forever 21, rings are from Beya bought recently and bracelet from Burlington Coat Factory. Lipstick from Wet n' Wild and one of my favorites.
When we first arrived, it was decided we would eat something, then walk around and eat something else before we go. We stopped at Johnny Rockets first and they created smiley faces with the ketchup for the fries for us children.
After walking around, we headed to Le Macaron for our Madagascar black vanilla macarons, so delicious. Overall, it was a good day spent with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates