Sunday, October 18, 2015

Stripped with Pearls

I had seen my friend the day before and she gave me some clothes again, this top was amongst them. I wore it for work and since I had some time before because I tend to go to the mall earlier, though this time I headed to the mall near the one I work at because that one has the store Wacoal and I wanted to see if they had better deals and more variety than Macy's. Which they did because it is the actual store, I was able to get a pink bra and replace my current bikini top with another bra sized one. The one I had been using was bought in Orlando years ago and had no idea how to replace it until now. I was also really excited that I had the option to get a pink bra, actual color and not black, nude or white. Since I was trying them on, I took advantage and took full outfit shots in the dressing room.

Striped top was a gift, black skinny jeans from Walmart, sandals from Rainbow and headband from Beya.
Earrings from Express, necklace made by me, Zetram Designs, plain pearl bracelets from Miss A and other pearl bracelet and watch from mini in the box.
I still had some time before work when I headed to the mall I work at, so I went to Sears to look around. I had seen a sweater like this on instagram and really liked the look, it was in the same color too. I got a small, but when I tried it on, it didn't fit like a small more like a large and there were no smaller sizes. For the look I wanted, it needed to be tighter, so I didn't take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates