Monday, October 19, 2015

Black on Black on Black

I called this post black on black on black because it was a lot of black on black going on, from the top to the pants to the booties to the bra to the panties to the socks, it was just a lot of black. I do really like wearing black, but this just happened for that day. Since for Macy's the ideal work wear is all black, I went with it on this day and more. I bought new booties the day before, which are the type I've been looking for more casual wear, since the ones I have are heeled and for more elegant events. The peplum top is from Rainbow, skinny jeans from Walmart backpack from Payless and booties from Sears.

Earrings were a gift, necklace from no more rack, which is now choxi, ring from Beya and bracelets from Miss A.
A better view of my new booties from Sears that I took the day before I wore them, but the day I bought them. They are from the brand I love comfort and they were comfortable, but since I take the bus and arrive at work earlier, next time I will just put them on when I'm about to start work. It was more than 12 hours with them on and on my feet walking. Although I still kept them on when I got home and started to get ready to go to bed, very comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates