Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Heel Heaven at Saks

I was meeting up with my aunt and my cousin who is visiting from NY with her son, since they would pick me up at dadeland mall at 11:30am, I thought I would take advantage and come earlier to the mall to walk around. Since the last two times I had come, I hadn't been to Saks and this time I decided to go in and have a look. On the first floor there were so many gorgeous designer handbags and sunglasses, upstairs were the clothes and the shoes, boy was I amazed. I first took a picture of the "bubbles" hanging from the ceiling that I would love as my room decor, then I dove right into Guiseppe Zanotti because I fell I love with the looks.

My next day off is Thursday so I might try these on for my next visit because they were gorgeous.
I also thought these were gorgeous because of the peacock feathers, which I love so much that I did a peacock theme for my 22nd bday in blue and green.
Some Manolo Blahnik heels because I did love the jewels.
Sparkly Jimmy Choo heels in black or silver.
Or some Prada heels in suede.
Found these YSL heels that I would wear, might have to go back and try them on. Definitely my style and color. Since I will be off on Thursday, maybe I will head over again and actually try them on.
I was in the Roberto Cavalli area and thought this dress was gorgeous with the snake around the collar.
Just after the Roberto Cavalli section was the Chanel area with this outfit in the glass display and boy did I fall in love, very classy. I was told by a Chanel associate that I cannot take pictures of Chanel, the rest of the store yes, but not Chanel, I had already taken the picture though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates