Friday, October 23, 2015

Still Allover Black

My day off and I still wear all black, I can't help it when I like wearing black and I have a lot of it. Also since I've lost so much weight, 90% of my clothes doesn't fit, so my options are limited. This was the top I had bought to wear for my police academy graduation in NC for August and I hadn't worn it since. My leggings weren't fitting either, so I bought new ones and wore them for the first time for this day. My cousin is visiting from New York and she picked me up so we could hang out and I could stay over at her mom's apartment since I was also off the following day. That apartment had great lighting and I took full advantage of it for these pictures.

The top if from Rainbow, leggings from Charlotte Russe, booties from Sears and headband from Beya.
It really was great lighting in that apartment, since there was a sliding door across from me that provided the lighting.
Earrings were a gift, which I had actually lost, but found this same day when I went through my carry on luggage from my NC trip. Necklace and ring from Beya, watch from Guess and bracelet from Henri Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates