Monday, October 26, 2015

Simple Black and Wine

I didn't take too many pictures of this outfit even though I did like it, but this day was mostly spent at my aunt's apartment, only time I was out was when I was being dropped off at my apartment since I had to work the next day. Because it was mostly spent indoors, I didn't put on my booties until I was headed back and that's when the outfit was complete, this is one I will recreate in the future. I just took a few in the bathroom with my house flip flops, don't mind them.

Top was a gift and so were the wine colored skinnies, which are from Delia's. Booties I would've worn were from Sears.
Earrings were a gift, "necklace" is a headband from Beya as well as the ring and bracelet is from Miss A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates