Friday, August 14, 2015

Chevron Printed

I received many presents for my birthday this Monday and already started planning them for my work outfits, the top and the earrings were some of them. The top was an extra small, but looked bigger and definitely fit me and since it was a high collar and a print, no necklace was needed, just bold earrings to complete the look. I went with these earrings from the bunch, since it had pink to go with the top.

Macy's top for Macy's work day and pants from Express. Another associate actually commented that she liked my top as I was leaving and I let her know it was Macy's.

Earrings from Miss A, black and pink bracelet made by me, Zetram Designs, Henri Bendel bangle and black watch from mini in the box.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates